Guided tours of Strasbourg combining must-see attractions with my personal favorites.
Strasbourg will surprise you, will inspire you...get ready to explore the old and the new, the historical and the modern...living side by side at this carrefour of cultural exhanges.
See for yourself why this city has inspired GUTEMBERG, GOETHE, MOZART, VICTOR HUGO and many others.
- A stunning Gothic cathedral over 1000 years old
- Two districts named UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Quaint squares and neighbourhoods full of history
- The picturesque district of La Petite France
- The sumptuous former German district
- The modern and symbolic European District
Strasbourg Classical Guided tours:
- 2h tour : guided tour of the old town including the picturesque Petite France district and the cathedral.
- 3h tour: guided tour of the old town including the picturesque Petite France district , the cathedral and the old German district of la Neustadt.
"Strasbourg Unique" guided tour:
- Strasbourg Unique (1h30m): Certainly a city that is more than 2000 thousand years old has a lot of history to tell. However, several surprising and unusual facts are hidden behind small details, which, in order to be revealed, require a closer look. This unusual visit to Strasbourg will further enrich your experience in the region.
Strasbourg Complimentary Guided Tours:
- ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK (NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL): inside the cathedral of Strasbourg a hidden gem awaits to be discovered: one of the tallest astronomical clocks in the world. (Guided visit of the interior of the cathedral including explanatins about the astronomical clock can only be done if the group and guide are equipped with audiophones; these can be rented from the shop Batorama next to the Tourist Office.
- STRASBOURG – CAPITAL OF EUROPE: Wow at the modern and exquisite architecture at the Europen District of Strasbourg and understand why the city was chosen to be the seat of some very important European Institutions. We can get theere by bike, tram or by walking (20min).
- HISTORY MUSEUM: to better understand the region’s tumultuous and rich history.
- ALSATIAN MUSEUM: traditional architecture and everyday objects to ilustrate the rural life in the 19th and 20th century rural Alsace.
- STRASBOURG BY NIGHT : the same (outdoors) tours can be done at night when the city is even more enchanting.
- STRASBOURG BY BIKE : Strabourg is considered one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world! During this 2-hour guided bike tour we will ride through the former German district, parks/squares and the European District. Bike rental not inclued in the price.
- STRASBOURG BY BOAT: dicover the city from a different perspective by hiring a private boat and sailing through its many canals and locks while your guide unveils the history of this enchanting city. Private boats can be rented directly through the following companies websites: STRASBOAT (up to 7 people), NAO and CAPTAIN BRETZEL (up to 11 people).