SEE FOR YOURSELF WHY THIS CITY HAS INSPIRED GUTEMBERG, GOETHE, MOZART, VICTOR HUGO and many others.
- A stunning Gothic cathedral over 1000 years old
- Two districts named UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Unusual places, tales and facts
- Quaint squares and neighbourhoods full of history
- The picturesque district of La Petite France
- The sumptuous former German district
- The modern and symbolic European District
CLASSICAL GUIDED TOURS:
- Visit 1h30/2h : guided tour of the historic center including the picturesque Petite France district and the cathedral.
- 3h visit : guided tour of the historic center including the picturesque Petite France district , the cathedral and the old German district of Neustadt.
UNUSUAL GUIDED TOUR :
- Strasbourg Unique (1h30m): Certainly a city that is more than 2000 thousand years old has a lot of history to tell. However, several surprising and unusual facts are hidden behind small details, which, in order to be revealed, require a closer look. This unusual visit to Strasbourg will further enrich your experience in the region.
COMPLEMENTARY GUIDED TOURS:
- European District: Wow at the modern and exquisite architecture and understand why Strasbourg was chosen to be the seat of the European Institutions.
- Historical Museum: to better understand the region’s tumultuous and rich history
- Alsatian Museum: traditional architecture and everyday objects to ilustrate the rural life in the 19th and 20th century rural Alsace.
- Strasbourg by night : the same tours (outdoors) can be done at night when teh city reveals itself even more enchanting.
- Strasbourg by bike : a 2-hour guided bike tour through the former German district, parks and squares and the European District (bike rental not inclued in the price).